Welcome to the 300 Heroes WikiEdit
300 Heroes is a Chinese MOBA-style game which is very similar to League of Legends.
This Wiki is dedicated to compiling a large amount of information about the game in English, so that the American or European audiences can better understand the game.
- Illya and Rin join the fight!
- Update to the Wikia:
- New English translations available for Mastery pages!! Check it out and learn what those masteries really do!!
- Patch Log: See what the new patches are up to. (Warning, not currently translated properly, so very broken English .)
- HUGE UPDATE! Hello, this is PrayashLand here, This is a MAJOR update, I have just found out you can buy BLUE GEMS . DIAMONDS OUT OF CHINA! So apparently there is a company that you pay and it will pay 300 Heroes for blue gems/diamonds in your account. The website Muacash.com from Vietnam WILL work with America and I DID hear back from them, but the $16 100 yaun card costs $23, so IF yall want your Blue Diamonds / Gems here's your chance and if you do how about you get a little gift for PrayashLand99 on the Saber server. Another updatle Haha, If you don't want to spend that extra money / don't trust that company, http://www.laoyouka.com/category-106.html sells the 300 heroes blue gems for the true price at ~$17 AND IT SUPPORTS PAYPAL!
- Remember to always use caution when spending your money online. 300 Heroes Wikia takes no responsibility for lost or stolen funds.
GUIDES: (NOTE: Some of these guides are outdated due to updates but may still be helpful.)
- Important note about free heroes: While your account is still low level, achieving the first win of the day will earn you a random free hero. (and, occasionally, by completing other varying objectives), The hero will appear as a brown bag in your mail that reads "300". By going to your inventory and right clicking this, you will instantly unlock a free hero.
- Note: The random free hero it unlocks for you can be a hero that you have already purchased, so purchasing all cheap heroes will not 'increase your odds' of getting a more expensive hero.
|Cool Down Reduction|
|Kill Stack Items|