6000 gold, OR, 45 Blue Diamonds.
Hit Points: 4 Attack Damage: 4 Magic Damage: 6 Support: 7 Difficulty: 8
|Passive||Ice Make Lance||Gray's normal attack turns directly into Ice Make Lance, hitting a target causing (+ 80% Total AD) (+ 20% AP) Magic damage instead of attack damage.|
After a 1.25 second delay, Ice will come out of the ground at target area within range(200), freezing solid enemies caught in the blast radius, dealing 70/130/190/250/310 (+ 0.7AP) magic damage and stunning(For 1 second).
Damage: 70/130/190/250/310 (+ 70% AP)
Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 Seconds
Cost: 60/65/70/75/80 Mana
|W||Ice Make Saucer||
Creates 3 large discs that orbit around the position they were cast, dealing 30/55/80/105/130 (+ 40% AP) magic damage and slowing for 60% (For 1.5 seconds) every time they pass through an enemy for several seconds.
This can be cast at an increased distance, and after a full rotation (all 3 discs will pass the same spot once), the discs shrink down to the minimum range, and continue to spin for a while.
Damage: 30/55/80/105/130 (+40% AP)
Max Damage: 90/165/240/315/390 (+ 120% AP)
Slow Duration: 1.5 Seconds
Cooldown: 30 / 28 / 26 / 24 / 22 Seconds
Cost: 80/85/90/95/100 Mana
Create Ice Lances on your hands for several seconds or when you've used several basic attacks, changing your basic attacks from ranged to melee for the duration. Your attack speed becomes maximum (2.50), and your basic attacks deal 60% / 70% / 80% / 90% / 100% (+ 20% AP) Magic damage . Parrys off 15% / 17.5% / 20% / 22.5% / 25% damage for 7 seconds.
Cooldown: 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 Seconds
Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 Mana
|R||Ice Make Floor||
Instantly ices over the floor around yourself in a wide area lasting 5 seconds. Characters moving through the ice move very quickly. Enemies who move in the ice slide quickly through it. Gray gets a 100% movement speed bonus on the Ice Floor.
Cooldown: 150 / 125 / 100 Seconds
Cost: 120 Mana
Power names taken from
- All of your spells have a very long cooldown, so use them wisely.
- Your Q has a very long casting time, making it easy for an opponent who is paying attention to simply walk out of it or avoid it.
- Landing an Ice Make Saucer (W) on an enemy first makes landing q much easier because the enemy will be very slowed.
- Ice Make Saucer (W) is very effective against large groups of enemies, and at defending towers
- Ice Make Floor could be very useful for keeping melee enemies away from you while you cast spells at them.
- Save your E until you get in melee range of an enemy, the duration of the ability is very short, and if you use it as you approach an enemy, you'll waste half the duration before you get in range to even swing.
Character Statistic ChartEdit
Pictured below is this Hero's in game starting stats and increase per level (in green):
From left to right, down:
- Health / Mana
- Attack damage / Ability Power
- Armor / Magic Resist
- Crit Chance / Attacks per second
- Attack Range / Movement Speed
Recommended Items Edit
Recommended leveling orderEdit
Perhaps W, Q, E